MondayCall has integrated over a hundred different systems with Salesforce. These integrations have provided significant value to customers – enabling a single view of the customer as never before. Some examples of some of the benefits include:
- Single 360 degree view of the customer in all relevant systems
- Ability to create real-time reports and dashboards that span across multiple data sources
- Massive improvements to productivity by seamlessly connecting together systems
- Elimination of duplication of data, increasing efficiency and reducing human error
Integrations can take multiple forms including:
- Real time integrations that move data quickly and seamlessly via API’s
- Middleware products that use third party technology to scale your integration needs across many systems. These products include Jitterbit, , Informatica, Scribe, Mulesoft, Boomi and more.
- Specially built connectors – some systems have pre-built connectors which can be leveraged and/or extended if more functionality is needed than what is provided out of the box.
- Batch data loading. Sometimes real-time is not needed and a simpler batch data pull is all that is needed
Integrations can occur between any two systems, even with a homegrown proprietary application or database. Data and process can be integrated. Just some of the integrations we’ve done are noted below. As long as your system has an API or is in some ways open, integration is possible.