Customers can partner with MondayCall to provide a powerful Salesforce.com capability in your own organization. Using MondayCall’s Admin team services, you can get a part or full-time certified Salesforce.com expert to help you every step of the way.
Sales, marketing and service organizations rarely have the time or resources to develop Salesforce.com expertise in-house. Line of business managers may not have deep enough technical skills and IT departments are already stretched thin and may not have the business experience in Salesforce.com best practices. The answer is MondayCall’s Admin team services, which provides the expertise you need in just the right amount, exactly when you want it. MondayCall’s Admin team services empower your oragnization by
- Enabling you to keep a lean infrastructure team
- Ensuring you are always getting the optimum value from your Salesforce.com investment
- Giving you confidence you have the right skills available as your Salesforce.com needs and requirements change.
- Improving adoption of Salesforce.com which increases productivity and gives you better business data.
Expertise, flexibility, and responsiveness all available in a service that’s designed to meet your needs.
With MondayCall Admin team services, you get expert assistance on all things Salesforce.com. Some typical requests include the following:
- Assistance restructuring Salesforce.com to handle a reorganization or territory realignment.
- New reports and dashboard elements required to support a management meeting.
- New triggers to automate a new workflow requirement.
- Data cleansing as part of an import of new leads.
- Training for a new employee (admin and/or end-user).
- Creation of an automated quoting process.
- Integration of Salesforce.com with a back-end finance system.
- Addition of new products and services to the product mix for tracking purposes.
And much more.
MondayCall Admin team services are designed to be flexible. You may:
- Pre-buy hours in large or small blocks.
- Requests can be as quick as a question to a full-fledged project.
- Remote and on-site support available.
- Named consultant for each engagement.
- Strong process around initial response, task/project completion and follow up communication.
To find out more, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can customize a plan that best works for you.